Saturday, May 26, 2007

Goin' Back to Arizona

As if the ghost of Gramma in Greeley and the thundershowers in the passes south of Denver weren't bad enough, yesterday in Grants NM Kristen was assaulted by a washcloth full of black pubes and fecal stains. Also in Rimrock AZ we almost wiped out against a white coupe who thought it would be funny to pull directly in front of me doing 25 while I was doing 80, then fishtail around so I couldn't avoid him, but I played a lot of Rad Racer when I was younger and I handled it.

I haven't even been outside that much and I'm already hella pink.

I've done some thinking about how to spend the extra day and rearrange our route through California to involve less epic drives, and here's what I've come up with: next Friday we'll go from Bakersfield to Yosemite; Saturday we'll pass through 'Frisco and stay in Petaluma; Sunday we'll stop in Eureka; Monday we'll pass through Crescent City and stay in Salem Oregon; and Tuesday we'll arrive in Seattle, just in time for Kristen to start work on Wednesday.

No comments: